A moden aesthetic and excellent craftsmanship make Clementi ovens amongst the finest in the world.
- Potential to reach temperature of 400°C in 15/20 minutes.
- High insulation, between 8 and 12cm of rock wool between the roof and cooking chamber, 2,5cm of ceramic fiber insulating under the refractory cooking floor which is made from 3 cm refractory bricks.
- All Clementi ovens are made from weather resistant materials able to cope with the UK climate from rain to snow.
- Stainless chimney. (Note this is not attached on delivery and needs screwing to the roof. No screw holes but self tapping screws supplied)
- Oven weight 100Kg, stand weight 50Kg.
- New patented combustion air system “AIR PLUS”.
- Cook different dishes at the same time with the new “MULTI-COOKING SYSTEM”.
- Different stands with 2 wheels
- Cooking chamber in stainless steel 430.
- Moving handles that slide away.
- The Body of the ovens are all powder coated steel in anthracite.
- Choice of roof colour and stainless option.
- Wheels for easy movement.
- Stainless side shelf.
- Built in temperature gauge.
The Pizza Party
Again this oven is the same base unit as the Family but comes with the stand and a built in preparation table. Available in one sizes.
80 by 60 cooking area.
It has a stainless door as standard with an optional glass fronted door.
(The marble table is not shipped as standard and needs to be purchased separately)
Clementi Gas Option
The Clementi gas option has a Piezo lighter and adjustable gas flow control. Suitable for Propane and Calor.
Please note the gas version cannot be used with wood. Unfortunately it can not be fitted after and has to be purchased at the same time as the oven.
Multi cooking system
Unique to the Clementi Range. This device allows you to easily slide a cooking rack into the oven along side a pizza. (Please note this item requires drilling of 4 holes to mount the bracket. Instruction and screws supplied)
See whats going on inside your oven and add that final touch of luxury with the optional glass fronted door.
The Oven in action
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
As all Clementi Ovens are built to order they are non returnable once delivery is made.