Rossofuoco is a company located in The Marches, in the heart of Italy producing a top-quality product 100% Made in Italy.
Rossofuoco is a company located in The Marches, in the heart of Italy. Rossofuoco is characterized by love and respect for its roots and for the synergy that it has been able to create with other companies of its territory to produce a top-quality product. 100% Made in Italy.
- Potential to reach temperature of 400°C in 15/20 minutes.
- High insulation, mineral and glass wool around the oven.
- All ovens are made from weather resistant materials able to cope with the UK climate.
- Stainless chimney. (Note this is not attached on delivery)
- Built in temperature gauge.
- Stand has wheels built in.
- Cooking chamber in stainless steel 430.
- Choice of roof colour.
- Unique smoke control design for smoke leaving the cooking chamber.
- The bricks of the hearth of the oven are not in direct contact with the base offering more stability and air insulation.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
As all Rossofuoco Ovens are built to order they are non returnable once delivery is made.